ABOUT SCOTT CHANDLER PRODUCTIONS
Thank you for visiting Scott Chandler Productions. Based out of the Reno/Tahoe region of Nevada, Scott provides on-location and studio-based photography services. From the snow of the Sierras, to the forests of Tennessee, to the streets of Seattle, Scott is a well-traveled photographer and will provide a consistent product and style no matter the location. Scott's area of expertise includes:
- Unmanned sUAS Aerial Photography/Videography
- Architecture and Landscape
- Engagement Sessions
- Family Portraits
- Graduating Senior and Academic Portraits
- Modeling/Glamour Portfolios
- Products and Commercial
- Special Events
Scott Chandler Productions now provides drone (sUAS) videography and photography. Scott Chandler Photography is FAA Part 107 Certified and is industry insured through Verifly. We have a strong passion for working together creatively with our clients in any markets and capturing high-production value media content that helps drives their business. We fly drones for production companies, developers, real estate agents, Chamber of Commerces and other creative talent locally and nationally. Please contact Scott Chandler Productions today for additional information regarding aerial photography and videography.
Scott Chandler Productions embraces the new era of digital photography and post-processing workflow. Scott manages client expectations, agreements, and logistics from begin to end, from conceptualization to product delivery. This includes and not limited to:
Scott Chandler Productions offers affordable services using the latest in camera, lighting, and post-production equipment and software. Please take a look around this website, and contact Scott Chandler Productions for a custom photography package that will meet your needs and expectations.
I love photography. It has absolutely enhanced and defined my life. It is my career. It is my passion. It is my destiny. Nothing fulfills me more than this art. It's the one thing that motivates and inspires me 24/7/365. In my 10 years as a professional photographer and 20+ years using a camera, I've honed my artistic, technical, and personality skills needed to thrive in the creative market, and to produce a diversified portfolio of thousands of images through success, mistakes, and the most challenging of economic times. My clients that I sustain include companies from large hotel/resort/casinos, special event/catering companies, athletic apparel companies to local businesses, entrepreneurs, artists and individuals.
My philosophy as a portrait photographer is to capture the natural personality of my clients on an individual basis while portraying them in an interesting, unique, and refreshing style. I approach each client and project in a relaxed, respectful manner so that I can get to know my clients, exceed their expectations, and deliver the best quality product feasible.
My professional goals are to provide every client with the highest-quality photography with exceptional customer service using unique concepts, flawless lighting, ideal locations, and superior post-production. I personally strive for and believe that choosing a photographer should be based on more than just pricing, the amount of images captured, and how many megapixels the camera has. I believe in maintaining long-term, professional relationships with each client as their 'go-to-guy' for all of their photography needs. Thank you again for visiting.
- Free initial consultation on location or over the phone.
- For large productions and events, real-time quality control operating Apple laptops while shooting on-location running the latest in professional photography applications.
- Retouching and rendering services as needed or requested.
- Quick turnaround on prints, usually within 2-5 business days of order.
- No minimum print or file orders. Customer-choice delivery methods can vary from high quality prints, FTP download, to CD/DVD.
- Professional makeup and hair styling services available.
- For portrait clients, plenty of creative posing. No 'rapid-fire' shutter finger with hundreds of images of the same scene.
- Unlimited usage rights included for all corporate, promotional and public relations photography.